Sunday, March 29, 2015

Egg Shaped Models - Aliens Dropship Egg (Part 1)

I've been thinking about creating a series of 3D  models to be made available on Shapeways. Three models have sprung to mind (Aliens UD-4L Dropship, Aliens APC and the Space Shuttle on the launch pad). However I wanted them to be slightly unique. Since it's almost Easter, I've thought about egg shaped models!

The first model I'm working on is the Aliens UD-4L Dropship. Here is an early concept of the Dropship.




The rear folding Weapon Pods have not been added to the model, as I'm not happy with them.


1 comment:

Chad compton said...

3D modeling is the process of creating 3D assets. The 3D model is based on computer software. 3D modeling allows you to create a realistic digital representation of any object. If you need the best 3D modeling service then you should contact Onsite3D. Best 3D modeling Grand Prairie, Alberta