The first photos and images I had found on the internet gave more than enough to work with. I started the bear bones of the cockpit layout and then later that night, I settled down to watch a few BSG episodes. I then noticed that the centre panel was different from the prop photos I had from the Viper in the first series. After a little bit of digging on the internet, I found out that centre panel had changed a few times. Long and short of it, I'm sticking with the first version :)
I've also added detail to the centre engine as well. This is a best guess, as Zoic 3D model in the series, prop photos and drawings conflict with each other. So I've gone with the best guess approach.