Sunday, November 18, 2012

Remotely Operated Electrical Umbilical & Lightweight Multi-Purpose Equipment Support Structure Carrier

I've now created a very crude Remotely Operated Electrical Umbilical (ROEU) for the MPLM. I've based it more on photographs, rather than actual drawings and/or diagrams, as I didn't have much time to spend trawling the internet. It only took a couple of hours to get to a model I was happy with. I'll smooth out the edges at a later date.


I've also completed the Lightweight Multi-Purpose Equipment Support Structure Carrier (LMC). I'll model the Robotic Refueling Mission (RRM) and the returned failed Ammonia Pump Module at a later date


Once I've modeled the RRM and the Ammonia Pump Module, the last object to model will be the PicoSat and launch system. Then, I think, I've got the main elements loaded into the payload bay for STS-135.

No comments: