Many years ago, using a dailup connection, I created this site to show my first Space Shuttle Project.
This is as far as I got with this project as my hard drive died. I had no backups and had lost all 3D models and source data. My only choice was to abandon the project. I do have an early backup on a CD-ROM containing some data and some rough 3D work. It might be useful, but the main core is lost, forever. This is the only 3D model remaining:
This is the last render of the cockpit, which I found online in an old forum post:
Another element of the project was to create a paper model of the Flight Deck. Luckily an early version was saved on the CD-ROM. I've uploaded the PDF file to the old site and is available here:
The moral of the story: backup every night and backup off site...